Welcome to CourtneeLove's World

Welcome to CourtneeLove's World
*kisses* for reading my blog

Saturday, February 6, 2010

LET IT SNOW-BOYZ II MEN

It's snowing again! AAAHHH! It just snowed last Saturday! Hampton does not know how to properly clean up after snow, so I'm glad that today it wasn't sticking to the streets. What's up with this snow on the weekend though? Why can't it snow Sunday night so classes will be cancelled on Monday? That seems the most logical to me!
BUT I'm glad that I'm not at home right now. They had 24inches of snowfall when I last talked to my mom and the snow was still falling. That is entirely too much snow! All of my family and friends back home are snowed in and bored. I can identify with them because I'm sick :( and haven't gotten out this weekend. I feel horrible! My nose is stuffy, I can't taste anything that I eat and my body temperature goes from hot to cold within minutes. Being sick is the worst and I just want to get better ASAP! I just need some meds and a handsome male nurse to make me feel all better :)

















These are two pictures that my mom sent me from back home of the snow. That's A LOT of SNOW!! TOO mch for me! It would have been pretty like 23inches ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment