Welcome to CourtneeLove's World

Welcome to CourtneeLove's World
*kisses* for reading my blog

Sunday, February 14, 2010

MAMA-BOYZ II MEN

Today is Valentine's Day!! Happy Valentine's Day to you all! If no one has told you today or even if they have, I love you and I hope you had a great day!
I definitely had a great day because I spent it with my mother. She was the best Valentine that I could ask for. She showered me with her love, supplied me with unlimited laughs and made me forget that it was even Valentine's Day because this is normal behavior for us. My mother is one of my best friends and I wouldn't trade her for the world.
Let me tell you guys about our day. My mom woke me up this morning in the most disrespectful way. She woke me with her singing! AAHHH! Trust me when I say that it is horrible but comical. After her horrible singing, she made me go to church with her. I don't mind going to church I just don't like going to churches where I get nothing out of the sermon. My mom feels the same way but she is on the choir so she has an obligation to fulfill but church was super empty! Maybe the 40' of snow outside kept people away.
After church we came home and steamed some shrimp! My mom and I are huge seafood eaters and this was a perfect Valentine's Day treat for us. Then we went to the market because I needed some things for school. The whole ride to the market my mom was singing "Oh give me a home, where the buffalo roam and the dear and the antelope play..." and it was the funniest thing ever! It came out of nowhere and once again she thought she could sing and even tried to remix it.
I can always count on good laughs with my mother. She is as crazy as I am and she understands me better than anybody. My mom even made me Valentine's Day dinner. Want to know what dinner was? Cheeseburgers and french fries. Might seem like a bad meal to some but it was heaven to me because those are two of my favorite foods. I'm extremely grateful that I got to come home and spend the weekend with my mom.

This is a throwback picture of me and my mom. I have a lot of pictures of her by herself but this is the best one we have together.

No comments:

Post a Comment