Welcome to CourtneeLove's World

Welcome to CourtneeLove's World
*kisses* for reading my blog

Monday, February 15, 2010

BIG BOOTY JUDY-CHRIS BROWN

I had a bad day today but I'm listening to Chris Brown's new mixtape and it's cheering me up. It came out yesterday and has 21 songs on it. I'm about halfway through and I love it so far! I love everything by Chris Brown but I really think he worked hard on this mixtape. I'm impressed. I was inspired to write this post because there is a song on the mixtape called "Big Booty Judy." It made me think back to last Halloween when I was Big Booty Judy.
I know I look crazy but this costume was my all time favorite Halloween costume. I had BBJ written across the front of my tank top and Big Booty Judy was written out on the back.
Random post but fun! You can listen to the mixtape at http://www.livemixtapes.com/

3 comments:

  1. i like rhis pick...

    ReplyDelete
  2. where are you? .. im from cancun, mexico,

    I like to sing hip hop, even i hear chris brown.

    kisses nena..


    atte-.


    gio

    ReplyDelete