Welcome to CourtneeLove's World

Welcome to CourtneeLove's World
*kisses* for reading my blog

Saturday, February 6, 2010

DREAM BIG-JAZMINE SULLIVAN

I'm a Junior in college and I still have almost no idea of what I want to do when I graduate. It scares me when I really sit down and think about what I'm going to do post-graduation. When adults ask me "what do you want to do after college?" it irritates me and I want to say back "did you even go to college?" but I refrain.
Lately I have been thinking more and more about grad school. At first it was totally not an option because school is so draining, but now I have really been considering it, only to prolong having a full-time job. At the same time, I want a full-time job BUT only one that I REALLY enjoy.
A dream job "possible" would be working for a celebrity and handling all of their PR work. Which celeb? I would say celebs such as Jazmine Sullivan, Amerie, DeAngelo Redman, Tynisha Keli, and Teedra Moses. All of these celebs are good singers but I don't feel they are given the recognition that they deserve therefore need my help. Helping others achieve success has always been a "lowkey" passion of mine. I can't wait until the day when one of my celebs is being interviewed and they are asked "who is your publicist?" and their response will be Courtnee Love!
Success is so close I can feel it! I know that my future is bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment