Welcome to CourtneeLove's World

Welcome to CourtneeLove's World
*kisses* for reading my blog

Friday, February 5, 2010

PHOTOGRAPHS-RIHANNA ft WILL.I.AM
























































































































































These are my looks throughout the past three years, excluding my childhood picture when I was so cute and innocent. The first 3 pictures are from freshman year. That was the best year ever! It was SO much fun and brings back SO many memories. The summer before sophmore year, I decided to cut my hair because Rihanna cut her's. My hair grew back faster than expected and then I dyed it red and kept growing it out. Near the end of sophomore year, I had gotten bored with my own hair and wanted a change, so I dyed my hair back and added some weave. I fell in LOVE with weave in May 2009 and I haven't had my real hair out since. I always switched up my weave from curling it to keeping it straight. I even got hair that already came curly but it was too nappy so I didn't keep that look long. "BANG IT!" This is my phase when I had my bang, one of my favorite looks. I miss it and I'm thinking about getting another one in the near future. I currently still have weave but it's just shorter. I love all my looks! If I change it up again I will be sure to update!
Which one is your favorite look?

No comments:

Post a Comment