Welcome to CourtneeLove's World

Welcome to CourtneeLove's World
*kisses* for reading my blog

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

IF I WAS YOUR MAN-JOE

Lately I have been engaging in a lot of conversations about the spectrum of relationships and dating. I have learned that there is a difference between "talking" to someone, "dating" someone and being in a "relationship" with someone. Most females are unaware that there are differences. I was one of those females and was constantly wondering why I was being left with a broken heart.
I don't talk to anyone at the moment. I'm not the type of woman that will talk to anyone just to say that I'm involved with someone, however, I used to be this "girl." I matured and realized that I deserved WAY more than what the people I were talking to were giving me. Finances and material gifts have always been the least of my worries but integrity, intelligence and respect are my TOP priorities and I was not receiving these.
If I had to put together my IDEAL man, he would resemble something like this:
nice personality
great sense of humor
intelligent
respectful
honest
loyal
chivalrous
handsome
stylish/sexy swagger
good communicator
open-minded
intimate
dominant but not obsessively controlling
God fearing

I thought that this was simple because I bring all of the above to the table plus more. Maybe I'm living in a fantasy world.
Below are some pictures of some pretty hott men. I would take certain traits from each of these men to create my IDEAL MAN!
**Notice I said TRAITS! Just because these are pictures of celebrities does not mean that's what I'm after.
























I'll leave it to you guys to decide which traits I take from who.....should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment