Welcome to CourtneeLove's World

Welcome to CourtneeLove's World
*kisses* for reading my blog

Saturday, February 6, 2010

SINGLE LADIES RING THE ALARM-BEYONCE

This post is a Beyonce double play! Valentine's Day is fastly approaching and I'm a SINGLE LADY that is RINGING THE ALARM!!
V-day has never been "single awareness day" for me nor has it been one of the best days ever in a long time. I think those who say that V-day is nothing special are HATERS! Plain and simple. V-day IS a special day. I'm "ringing the alarm" to let everyone know MY TAKE on Valentine's Day so listen up!
This day is not limited to just couples although most have this mindset. In my opinion, V-day is a day that you show or tell everyone who you love how much they are appreciated and how much you love them. Having a significant other is a bonus! If everyone looked at V-day this way it wouldn't be so many "sour apple bitter bishes" in the world. (compliments of Gucci)
I wouldn't mind having someone special in my life who would be my Valentine but I don't have anyone and I'm not about to get "desperate" and choose anybody. That's were males and females go wrong. Males want someone to have sex with but do you really want to spend a arm and a leg on someone who you don't even truly love? Females want someone to buy them gifts and take them out but wouldn't cuddling on the night of V-day be ten times better if you actually liked the person? #imjustsaying
I'm not giving up on love. I haven't had a real Valentine since I was a senior in high school but I have faith that God has someone for me. It's just taking a little long because He knows how complex I am and wants someone who compliments me and treats me like a queen.
In the meantime, this Valentine's Day weekend I plan on going to the movies to see Valentine's Day! This movie is going to be great!! I just know it! This movie has an all-star cast with celebrities such as Ashton Kutcher, Jessica Biel, Jamie Foxx, Jessica Alba, Jennifer Garner, Anne Hathaway, and Queen Latifah. This comedy/romance is about intertwining couples and singles in Los Angeles that break-up and make-up based on the pressures and expectations of Valentine's Day. I recommend this movie as a "must see" for all, especially my ladies. You don't HAVE to go with a male either. Having a movie day with your girls would be just as great or maybe even better.
Make the most of your Valentine's Day everyone! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment