Welcome to CourtneeLove's World

Welcome to CourtneeLove's World
*kisses* for reading my blog

Friday, February 26, 2010

GOOD GOOD-ASHANTI

Recently, I did one of the things I do best and that is change up my hair style yet again. I'm realizing about myself that one way I like to express myself is through my hair. Change when it comes to my hair is a good thing and I get bored with the same style after a while.
My best friend, Courtney, hooked me up this time! She always does my hair super fab but the cut is EXQUISITE! I fall more in love with my new hair everytime I look in the mirror!
I'm going to stop gabbing about it and jus show yall the pics. ENJOY!








These are just a couple of photos that I took and I hope that you can see "bobb-ness" of the cut. You NEED to follow my best friend on Twitter @COcaineCOurtney beacuse she is truly a BOMB.COM person & friend that I love dearly (& for many reasons besides my hair). I could go on for days but I'll stop now =)
**Let me know what you think**

No comments:

Post a Comment